Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dr. Clyde Rivers Day Declared In North Miami

Dr. Clyde Rivers & Florida Congresswoman Daphne Campbell




The Christian humanitarian work that Dr. Rivers has done around the world has not gone unnoticed. Congresswoman Daphne Campbell and the Mayor of North Miami, Andre Pierre set aside September 23, 2012 as Dr. Clyde Rivers Day, to show appreciation for his service in education and humanitarian work around the world. Dr. Rivers said, “What an amazing honor to be recognized for helping people. That’s the reason I live. I want to help people of the world find a better life. As a Christian this is my life and I’m truly grateful for this Proclamation Award and Day named after me. North Miami will have a special place in my heart forever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment